les petites mains de louise :: Ce forum sera dédié à la broderie sur machine, couture et créations, broderie mains, tricots, travaux manuels. Vous pourrer y échanger des motifs, des liens,des patrons, des conseils, des astuces et des techniques. Y mettre des photos de vos créations, v
 FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

AKB48?????????(??????)AV?????#Target=

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les petites mains de louise Index du Forum -> liens de travaux couture -> Dessin - Aquarelle
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
niepheib

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 12:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: AKB48?????????(??????)AV?????#Target= Répondre en citant

AKB48?????????(??????)AV????? Target= > bit.ly/20ejGgE

Poor..girlfriendSo..its..no..wonder..you..see..them..in..many..advertisements..XDI...agree...with...most...of...what...you...wroteTherein....is....the....greatness-....akb....is....so....big....everyone....knows....about....them,....and....yet....has....facets....that....are....small....enough....that....you....may....actually....be....able....to....make....a....sort....of....connectionIm...not...interested...in...a...music...that...sounds...like...a...childrens...theme...show...tune...or...anime-..Dakishimeraretara..(....An..RnB..esque..song..with..beautiful..lyrics..-..Blue..Rose..(....Another..rock..based..song..-..Mushi..no..Ballad..(....A..solo..with..one..of..my..favouritesi....can....understand....sing....and....learn....the....words....plus....i....thought....akb....was....really....good....and....i....love....the....dedication....they....give....to....the....fans....and....to....their....work....and....i....like....the....message....they....give....with....hard....work....sweat....and....dedication....anything....is....possible....if....you....quit....without....giving....it....your....all....you....wont....achieve....anything....thanks....to....those....words....i....hear....every....day....i....have....the....strenght....to....work....2jobs....and....study....for....my....firemans....bachBut...Eguchis...thousands...of...fans...were...shocked...to...find...out...that...their...pop...idol...is...literally...larger...than...lifeI...had...a...chance...to...do...small...job...with...them...a...couple...of...years...back,...and...honestly...they...were...really...nice...and...I...could...tell...how...much...work...went...into...what...they...were...doingNor..does..paruru..feel..or..know..the..struggle..of..the..14..year..old..acchan..who..probably..had..it..the..hardestSo..they..fabricated..the..perfect..J-Pop..girl..via..computer..technology,..huh?..Its..definitely..creative..and..it..definitely..worksHang....in....thereEbizo...Ichikawa,...Nishi...Azabu,...niki..because..of..such..pop..stars,..the..REAL..talented..musicians/artists/bands/performers..are..nowadays..getting..so..underrated,..and..some..cases..even..virtually..almost..unheard,..and..then..died-out..as..a..result!..Now..tell..me..where..is..the..FAIRNESS..in..all..of..this?..and..thats..why,..as..a..*true/real*..GOOD..music..lover/fans..myself,..sometimes..I..can..dislike..AKB482s..overrated..popularity..&..success..so..muchShe....is....created....solely....for....Glicos....candy....advertisment,....the....candy....is....called....Ice....no....Mi....(AIsunoMI),....a....play....on....words17,..2015..-..04:52PM..JST..Is..it?..Why?..Can..you..rent..them..for..the..evening?..Are..all..other..performers..in..the..world..over..18?..No,..but..they..are..marketing..to..kids..their..own..age,..AKB48..are..marketed..to..older..menThey....have....catchy....songs....but....thats....all....there....is....to....it,....catchybut...just...noI..have..nothing..against..them..but..you..put..SNSD..on..a..freaking..pedestal..and..then..put..down..AKB.WTF..is..that..shit?..btw&you..know..AKB..went..through..shit..like..SNSD..did..right?..Theyre..similar..with..SNSD..the..way..they..both..rise..to..the..top..from..the..bottom..If..you..respect..SNSD,..then..respect..people..who..donated..over..15..million..USD..to..tsunami..victims,..who..still..visit..little..kids..and..even..on..christmas..at..tsunami..areas..to..pass..out..free..presents,..people..who..work..hard..to..get..where..they..are,..like..Masuda..Yuka..who..went..through..cancer..at..2..yrs..old,..Iwata..Karen..whos..a..tsunami..survivor,..Nakaya..Sayaka..who..was..in..povertyIn....my....eyes....its....a....good....way....to....increase....sales....and....popularity....so....why....not....use....it?....Theres....nothing....wrong....with....itLast...November,...an...intoxicated...Ebizo...became...engaged...in...a...confrontation...at...a...high-end...Nishi...Azabu...clubWell...this...will...be...a...fan...rant...and...youll...roll...eyes,...but...AKB...sells...more...than...musicWhen...I...feel...sad,...I...turn...on...Pierce...the...Veil...because...that's...just...how...I...feel...(to...be...honest,...I'll...find...any...excuse...to...turn...on...PTV...but...that's...not...the...point.)...If...I...feel...angry,...I...turn...on...Disturbed...or...Three...Days...Grace...(again,...any...excuse)...and...if...I...feel...cutesy...and...bubbly...I...turn...on...J-PopI...dont...really...follow...AKB...very...much...at...all,...so...Egushi...Aimi...fooled...me......"!..K-POP!!..45B1A4!....2011K-POP..B1A4B1A4..Be..the..one,All..for..one()..B1A4!..Beautiful..Target..C/WB1A4Chu..Chu..Chu..Bling..Girl(B)..Ready..to..go()....1.Beautiful..Target(Japanese..ver.)..2.Chu..Chu..Chu(Japanese..ver.)..3.Bling..Girl..(Japanese..ver.)..4.Beautiful..Target(instrumental)..5Throughout..the..centuries,..no..man..needed..AKB..to..like..what..they..likeI...was...in...a...jp...theatre...last...month...and...they...had...an...ad...for...one...of...these...akb...docsBuraya....gein:Bir....Forum....Sein--{{STE....HAKKINDA}}--(HOSGELDNZ)--(HAFTANIN....YES)--(FORUM....KURALLARI)--{{GRUP....HEPS}}--Eren....Bakc--Glin....ergl--Yasemin....Yrk--Cemre....Kemer--{{ELENCE}}--FORUM....OYUNLARI--sohbet....odas--{{DZLER}}--avrupa....yakas--hepsi....1--{{STENN....ENLER}}--en....ii....adminTheir...desire...to...do...their...best...for...the...fans...who...supported...them...and...help...them...through...the...rough...and...hard...timesBut....seriously,....when....I....first....saw....AKBs....songs....in....elementary....school,....I....was....a....bit....embarrassed,....but....seeing....as....the....singing....was....good,....I....still....like....their....songs,....but....was....not....much....of....an....avid....fanYou....need....something....that....actually....follows....AKB48....and....Japanese....stuffThey....are....simply....told....what....to....do....as....performers....and....are....expected....to....do....their....best f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 12:15 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les petites mains de louise Index du Forum -> liens de travaux couture -> Dessin - Aquarelle Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template Medieval by Mojy, © 2003, 2005 Mojy - Mojytech